How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son has been working in Canada years and is

Customer Question

My son has been working in Canada for six years and is waiting for his residency which is being applied for by a solicitor, He has a criminal record dating back 1996 to 2006 never (imprisoned) all details of the fourteen offences have been sent to Canadian
immigration from the British Association of Chief Police Officers UK certificate for immigration purposes. It seems now the Canadian immigration want a more summarised detail review of each court case surrounding the charges detailed on his UK police certificate,
along with court records relating to the charges. Is it possible for you, a UK solicitor to acquire these details for me and if so what would the cost would be. Yours Ray XXXX
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, but I don't think I have explained clearly. We are an online question and answer service. Our Experts cannot act for you as a solicitor would.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Nicola but I don't think you answered my question at all you just said you could not deal with it I
did not expect you to take the case but I did expect you to at least give me a explanation as to acquire the
court details and a approximate cost . I have since talked to a local solicitor and for a fee of £25.00 he answered my question
Which was "get in touch with each court and ASK." which I did and received my answers
Your system did not work for me