How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Good day! I just wanna ask if i can apply

This answer was rated:

Hi. Good day! I just wanna ask if i can apply for indefinite leave to remain visa this coming December. I am a domestic worker visa holder and came here in the UK on February 13, 2011. My visa will expire on january 2016 so i need to apply before the expiration date. Thank you

Yes, you are eligible for indefinite leave to remain as your visa was issued under the rules in force before 6 April 2012.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you