How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have a Syrian friend seeking to come to the UK to stay with

Customer Question

I have a Syrian friend seeking to come to the UK to stay with me , he is 53 years old and is now in Antep (Gaziantep) can he fly to the UK - his passport runs out on the 14/12/2015 he wants to seek asylum here. He could for the time stay with me whilst this is being processed. Can he board a plane to Luton without any visa?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
I am afraid he will not be allowed to board the plane as he requires a UK visa before he may come to the UK as he is a visa national being a Syrian national.
Hope this helps