How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Good Morning Clare this is ***** ***** who asked you about

This answer was rated:

Good Morning Clare this is ***** ***** who asked you about bringing my Tunisian Boyfriend here to Marry me and thankyou for your response telling me that we meet all of the Criteria to be able to apply for him to come to the UK he now has his ID Card and
he is in receipt of his Passport as well. I have been into the link that you kindly sent me but got a little confused as to which visa we need to apply for to enable him to come to the UK to enable us to get married and be together if you could advise me as
to exactly which visa to apply for i would be very grateful many thanks ***** *****
HI Chris
My apologies for the delay
He needs to apply for a fiance visa - details here
the link to the correct applictaion is from this site
I hope all goes well
Clare and 4 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you