How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Last month I asked if I would qualify to be able

This answer was rated:

For Clare.last month I asked if I would qualify to be able to apply for a visa to enable myself to marry my gay Tunisian boyfriend I sent you all the relevant details you required and you messaed me back saying we did qualify and that we met all the Government
conditions for the application you also sent me a link online for Visa Applications but when I went into the site I was confused as to which visa I needed to apply for could you please advise me as to the correct visa application many thanks ***** *****
Your partner needs to apply for a fiancée visa to enable him to come to the UK to marry you. After your marriage, he would need to apply for further leave to remain as your spouse.
See below:
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you