How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My wife is from Thailand she has bin living with me

This answer was rated:

my wife is from Thailand she has bin living with me for over 6 years using the FLR[M] forms.we have 2 daughters 11 and 5, one born Thailand one born wife has A1level English test but no life in the UK test.Which visa form do I use now.
She should use FLR(M) again as she has not passed the life in the UK test.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I have downloaded the from but it stats we may be required to pay the immigration health surcharge.What is this,we have not done this before.I have look on line but do not unstsnd. She has a NHS Number. Can you help.


The immigration Heath surcharge was recently introduced for all foreigners living in the UK for longer than 6 months.
This can be calculated here
All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when can my daughter apply for a British passport.She was born in Thailand but has lived here for over 7 years.