How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I would like to ask on my possibility leave

Customer Question

hi, I would like to ask on my possibility for further leave in uk. I have been in UK since 07/07/2007 student visa. I want to know options for me. I have my wife(we both from asia) living with me since 5.5 years and my new born baby 4 weeks old now. I have been living in London for 8 years and a month, graduated ( computer science) in July 2009, then PSW and then  Currently in tier 4 visa (ACCA passed 8 out of 14paper ) curtailed to September 06, 2015 ( I had initially till jan 2016 ). Can I apply for tier2 or other option I have. as I can't extend my student visa. Please reply asap.

Many thanks

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Nicola,

I was expecting answer from mr Thomas. but now it seems you will take longer time. I need urgently.

So, I would like to cancel my question and get my refund of £34.00 asap.

Many thanks,

R Maha