How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am Hungarian citizen constantly living and working

This answer was rated:

I am Hungarian citizen constantly living and working in the UK since September 2009.
How can i obtain UK citizenship ? Should i apply for permanent residency first or I can apply for citizenship now ?
Many thanks
You may apply for citizenship now as you have lived here for 6 years provided you have passed the English language and life in the UK tests.
See here for the process and requirements:
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you