How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hie I am applying leave to remain using the

This answer was rated:

Hie I am applying for indifinate leave to remain using the spouse visa route, and i need help understanding the 2 year cohabiting requirement. These documents that show we have been living together, do they have to cover each and every month of the 24 months period, or does it mean 1 document covers 3 months so I will produce 4 documents for each year. Please help me, I do not want to apply and be told I have incomplete documentation
You do not need a document for every month. All you need is 3 documents per year roughly about 4 months apart so 6 documents in total covering 24 months.
If you have more documents, that is fine, no harm submitting them.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you