How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
ivorylounge, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 33517
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I would like to ask my girlfriend to visit me in UK. She is

This answer was rated:

I would like to ask my girlfriend to visit me in UK. She is of Ukrainian nationality but has lived in Italy for the last 15/20 years. She has residence permit for Italy. I will pay all expenses she incurs.
Kind regards
John Hutton
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does she require a visa?
what type of residents permit does she have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lifetime residents permit
The UK is part of the EU, but not part of the Schengen border-free region. As such she will need a visa to visit the UK. I hope that helps. Please remember to rate positively -thanks
ivorylounge and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you