How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I need advice please i was under student visa 7 years

Customer Question

i need advice please i was under student visa for over 7 years i was legal but at the end i was over stay for 9 months
so i decided to leave the uk Voluntary When I arrived to the exit point at the airport the immigration officer wrote at my passport
pax encountered at tn3 embarks on 26/11/09 what is the Meaning of that please and can i apply for uk visa again as Tourist
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
That simply means that UK immigration noted you had overstayed. However, you may apply for a Visitor Visa now, that is fine.
You will need to show evidence that you will return back home after your visit, as is the standard case with such applications.
All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What about the finger print
Is it gonna effect my future visa in the future or not they took my finger print at the airport at that time
Or is it standard thing for all
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Your fingerprints being taken is nothing to worry about. It is part of biometrics to ensure you do not change your identity in the future and claim you are someone else.
All the best, ***** ***** feedback