How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am already British citizen and now I need to apply

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am already British citizen and now I need to apply for British passport/ national/ I possess B1 certificate for level of English and my question is Do I need The life in the UK test as well?
If you are already a British Citizen, you simply apply for a British passport without having to show proof of English test or Life in the UK test pass.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you