How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

I am syrien and my daughter is canadien, I would like to ome

Customer Question

I am syrien and my daughter is canadien, I would like to ome to the uk as refugee
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am currently living in the UAE , want to transit in the UK and ask for refugee, is it possible??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have Canadian residency
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The complete question is: i live in dubai abd i have canadian residency which i got in 2013 and i would like to ask for asylum in the uk through transit traveling; my daughter is canadian; my canadian residency expires 2018 and i have uae can be accepted as refugee in the uk??
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. This is the complete Government guide for seeking Asylum in the UK
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
This is the eligibility test - To be recognised as a refugee, you must:be unable to go back to your own country (if you’re stateless, this is the country you usually live in) because you fear persecutionbe unable to live safely in any part of your own countryhave failed to get protection from authorities in your own countryThis persecution must be because of one of the following:racereligionnationalitypolitical opinionmembership of a particular social group that puts you at risk because of the social, cultural, religious or political situation in your country, eg your gender, gender identity, sexual orientation
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Can I assist you any further? Kind regards AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you have copied what is in the website
I paid to have solicitor advice like what mentioned in the profile
I do not pay 42 pounds to get copy paste answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
today is the second day that I am waiting for answer, and you again referring me to other called solicitor,if you do not have refugee solicitor why are taking money and teling that we will answer you now and you have appointment with solicitor.
people are not stupid
do you thing that we do not know how to read info in the website, you are copying a link and sending to me
I read all websites, I paid to get proper answer
I am very disapointed