How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Expert, Thanks quick resonse. Is any way my

This answer was rated:

Hi, Expert, Thanks for your quick resonse. Is any way my daughter can extent her stay at UK until 18-Dec-2015. My Tier 2 ICT visa will be expire at 20-Oct-2015. Regards Fengyi
An FLR(O) form may be lodged for extension of her stay with evidence supporting why her stay should be extended.
All the best please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you