How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, many thanks , when we are married what type

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare, many thanks for this, when we are married what type of visa will be rquired to visit the UK on occasions?
I believe that this has now been answered on another thread - if not please ask
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not been able to open the answer to my question

I see - no worriesIf you wish to visit the Uk then your wife will need to apply for a Visitors Visa - and you will need to show that thereare no current plans to settle back in the UKThis will last for six months and she can come and go in that time as often as she wishes.After the first visit she can then apply for a long term visit visa - she will not be able to stay for longer than six months at a time - but she will not have to make separate applications each time
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you