How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35088
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am British citizen and have been working outside the UK time. I am planing t

This answer was rated:

Hi I am British citizen and have been working outside the UK for some time. I am planing to come back to the UK
I have 3 daughters DOB 24/10/93 and 08/11/94 [Twins] from an indonesian mother, my ex wife had left when they wre still very young and I obtained their legal custody in 2004
They are still dependant on me, Can they be helped legally to come to the UK.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWere you born in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are they still in education?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is there any additional info you need Clare?
Will they be coming here to study - and can you afford the costs of that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can fully support them
Odd question - could you work elsewhere in the EU first before returning to the UK?
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i have been already working in Germany, Holland; however I was working for an English agency but doing the jobs in Europe.
Is this the same thing as working in EU?
Have the children lived with you in those countries?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes briefly as they were studying in a boarding school so during holidays they came over.

Could they live with you for six months in another European Country?