How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My wife arrive in uk feb 16 2013 we got married on 4th of

This answer was rated:

my wife arrive in uk feb 16 2013 we got married on 4th of may 2013 my wife visa run out on march 3, 2016. can you tell me what requirements she need to extend her visa ot remain in uk?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What Visa does she currently hold?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the visa she holds is spouse visa

The form you need is here guidance notes are here hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear, clare,thank you for your response but im still confused as to what visa extention forms we need to download for remain to stay in wife she got already two in a half year visa ending 3rd of march 2016. Do you have to renew all here documents or can she used existing documents and does she have to take life uk test to remain in uk?How much is the fee for new visa?

She need sto extend her visa - and that is what the form is forIt will need to be fully completed - and if she has not done so your wife will have to pass the English Language requirementthe fee is £649
I am sorry that you feel that my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for my time but which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund.
I am not sure what further information you need - but if you could outline the problem I will be happy to try and assist you
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My wife passed her English test in the Philippine as part of reqirement To grant her visa can she use this cirtificate as part of here new visa applcation ?
Yes that would be fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply one last question do we need to open joint bank account ?
Not necessarily no
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Clare thank you for helping us out with our visa application , I think now we can process it , I would like to appoligise for rating you poor I think it was just out of fustration thank again for all your help and will recommend you to friends regards ***** ***** Thanks
You are most welcome - and I do understand your frustration!
I hope all goes well