How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 10984
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Thanks reply. Will you be able to help me with this

Customer Question

Thanks for your reply. Will you be able to help me with this if I wanted to move forward?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I lived in the UK from 2005 - 2011; during this time I had a student visa, until I graduated from University, than I applied for a tier 1: leave to remain, and got it from 2010 - 2012; however, I moved back to Jordan in 2011. My question is what can I do and what are my chances of moving back to the UK permanently?
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. I would advise you to get in contact with a visa agency if you wish to have help in making a visa application. This is only a Question and answer forum and the website does not offer a full service legal suite.