How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am a UK citizen resident in Thailand. I have a son 7 years

Customer Question

I am a UK citizen resident in Thailand. I have a son 7 years old with my Thai partner his mother. We are living together as a family in Bangkok. My son has. Thai passport, I would like advise on how to get him a UK passport.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for yr your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Were you born in the UK and are you named on your son's birth certificate