How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35052
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am living in UK and selling my apartment in US. I am told

This answer was rated:

I am living in UK and selling my apartment in US. I am told to contact the US consul regarding the Hauge Treaty, can you help me?
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Were you told why you needed to do this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 2:46 PM, Dave Erbe <*****@******.***> wrote:


> To: ***** ***** Waller


> Attached is the deed package which must be taken to the Consular Office at the US Embassy. You will need to make an appointment before you go. Please insure that all documents are properly signed and acknowledged by the Consular.


> Thank you,


> Dave Erbe

> Professional Land Transfer, LP

> 61 S. Morton Avenue

> Morton, PA 19070

> Phone No.:(###) ###-####/p>

> Fax No.:(###) ###-####/p>

> Email:***@******.***

Ah so this is about witnessing signatures!You can read about the service here suggest that you also forward this to your attorney in the States for guidanceI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you