How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have a current Canadian Passport and only my old one has

Customer Question

I have a current Canadian Passport and only my old one has a stamp Residence Permit 'Indefinite'. How can I quickly ensure I get accepted by a new employer as web sites seem to imply needs to be a current doc.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
It is possible to get this done on the same day if you apply at at premium service centre.
The fee for doing this is £660 and you will be issued with a Biometric Residence Permit card is not placed in your passport so you will not have to keep applying every time your passport expires.
The form to use is NTL and the procedure is here
All the best