How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35049
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have a 14 month old son in thailand.i will be in bangkok

This answer was rated:

i have a 14 month old son in thailand.i will be in bangkok in december.And will apply for a spouse visa for my thai wife to come to the uk. Also i will apply for a passport for our son.does this mean he does not need a visa to come to the uk with us.As
im the registered father from the uk
HiThank you for your questionIf your son has a Uk passport then he will not require a Visa.Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for this. I will apply in Bangkok for a British passport for him when I'm over there
You are most welcome
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you