How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

If someone is on the first two and a half year of spouse /

This answer was rated:

If someone is on the first two and a half year of spouse / Partner visa and his wife divorced him. What will he do.
Please answer and advise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still haven't got answer to my question.
The spouse visa is conditional on the couple being married and living together. If they get divorced, the visa bev ones inlaid and the person should leave the UK unless they apply for another visa.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Welcome. Please leave feedback