How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I want to apply residence permit in Russia. To do so

Customer Question

I want to apply for a residence permit in Russia. To do so I need an official statement that I have not been convicted of any criminal activity, which is so. Can you provide such a certificate or should I go elsewhere?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. A lawyer will not personally issue you with such a certificate but I can direct you to the organisation which issues them and a link of where you can apply for one?