How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I came to live here in 1960 when i was 3 with my parent i am

Customer Question

I came to live here in 1960 when i was 3 with my parent i am now 57 years old. I have lived here every since never left, Have married here had 3 children here so do i need to apply for citizenship
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. What passport do you have? Does it confirm that you have the right to remain permanently in the UK or that you have "indefinite leave to remain?Kind regards,Tom