How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my wife is polish british and we got married 5 years ago and I have 5 years residence about to expire .I just need to know which application and categorie i have to send to home office to apply for my ILR