How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I'm illegal in this country and my son is British I'm

Customer Question

I'm illegal in this country and my son is British I'm applied to court for parental responsibility order and my ex told the cafcass that I'm illegal and I only want to use my son to stay in England. I'm scared to attend the court and I might be arrested
by the immigration. Please I need advice
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One of the cafcass said he will talk to me in court. Hope they won't call the immigration to get me arrested and the court date is in January 2016
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
This question has been submitted twice - I have responded in the other thread.