How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I got a daughter who was born abroad in Mauritius and whose

Customer Question

I got a daughter who was born abroad in Mauritius and whose visa settlement in UK was refused and now we brought her back via France and UK border gave her only up to 9 Jan 2016 to leave UK. What can we do to keep in the UK. We are her parents and daughter is 20 mths old.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to assist you but need some further information first.What is your Visa status in the UK?What is the "missing paperwork" you refer to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
British citizens
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
is this your birth child?