How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Good afternoon I am polish woman married do pakistani man

Customer Question

Good afternoon
I am polish woman married do pakistani man for almost 6 years and I want to divorce him. What I should do next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question.
Just a bit more information required:
1. Are you both living in England or Wales?
2. Where did you get married?
3. Have you separated, and if so when and why?
Once I have this information I will be able to further assist you.