How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I was born in Scotland and hold an e.u passport, my question

This answer was rated:

I was born in Scotland and hold an e.u passport, my question is do I need my passport to travel from e.u. Country to country, and do I need my passport to cruise in e.u.countries.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I assume that by "E.U" you mean a British passport.Since we are not part of the Shengen Treaty area you will still need to have your passport with you although it is unlikely that you will need to produce it when leaving the shipPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you