How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am professional (a doctor- Consultant Radiologist) in

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am professional (a doctor- Consultant Radiologist) in UK working for more than 10 years now. I am also a EU national and applying for a residence permanent card ,which is a new law requirement before applying for naturalisation. The guide book for documents we should support as proof of residence and address are not that precise. I would like to know how many documents I need for each year (of the 5 last years) and secondly, apart from bank statements, can I use for example my subscriptions fees paid and proving my address also as document (such MDU- Medical Defence Unit), or GMC (General medical Council), (RCR) Royal College of Radiologist.
Thanks in advance.
Only as a guide you may wish to provide about 15-20 documents spread evenly from 4 - 5 sources to cover a 5-year period living at the same address.
Documents from official sources which show your name and address may be used. A list of relevant documents is not exhaustive.
I hope this clarifies your enquiry.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you