How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 876
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am EU national living and working in UK years now.

This answer was rated:

I am EU national living and working in UK for 11 years now. I am applying for a permanent residence card before applying for naturalisation. Can I send Home Office my T-mobile bills as proof of address ?
Yes a mobile phone bill can form part of proof of address.
I hope this clarifies your enquiry.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you