How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 873
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Am asking if my son is eligible to be here as i apply for

This answer was rated:

Am asking if my son is eligible to be here as i apply for asylum in 2007 and he was 17 years then can i invite him now if yes which form do i need to use please help
Can you clarify if you have been granted Refugee Status in the UK. Could you give a bit more information about your son and family members you left behind on fleeing your home country.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes i was granted indefinite status last year my children they are all scattered in Zimbabwe, I let my son go to Namibia University but is not doing well and refusing to go back home as we don't have stable home place am worried about him I last saw him in 2002 , things were not easy for me here but now am stable with my own place and would like to come here will pay for his education as he is an intelligent young man but confused moving from house to house
You may wish to make a Refugee family reunion application.