How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am an EU national applying resident card

Customer Question

I am an EU national applying for permanent resident card before applying for naturalisation. In the home office website the forms to fill in to apply dates July 2015 and is states that this form is for EU members who want to apply for document certifying permanent residence in UK or non-EU who apply for permanent residence card. However, the new law for EU members applying for naturalisation issued in November 2015 states that EU members MUST apply for permanent residence card. So, should I fill in the form from July or wait for a new form to appear..problem is with the form !!!
Kind regards,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 years ago.
It is up to you as long as when you decide to make your application you apply on the current version of the form at the time of your application. The current form to fill is EEA(PR) version 07/2015.
I hope this clarifies your enquiry.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 years ago.
Could you please click on the rate button