How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have a Bangladeshi Passport, I was granted Indefinite leave

Customer Question

I have a Bangladeshi Passport, I was granted Indefinite leave to remain in the UK in 2009.
Recently I have a new digital Bagladeshi passport, however my residence permit with the ILR stamp in old passport.
My question is there any law changes that state I must apply for the bio-metric permit for Not time Limit card, or can I travel with both passports. I intend to travel to Bangladesh in March 2016.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You may travel with your expired passport with the ILR stamp and your new passport. You do not need to apply for the No Time Limit under the law.
All the best