frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

Same day ilr possible EEA family member

same day ilr possible FOR NON EEA family member
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
You can't use the premium service if your are applying for an European Economic Area (EEA) residence card or permanent residence card.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want an ILR - can i get that?
ILR and PSC are the same rights. ILR is for those applying under the Immigration Rules. PRC is for those applying under EU law.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if i go for PR, do i have to send my husband's passport as this is the real issue as he travels a lot and also he don't really want PR
Yes because you are making an application as a non-EEA family member of an EEA national exercising Treaty Rights. Evidence that your husband is exercising Treaty Rights is relevant to your application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for advising
You are welcome.
I wish you the best outcome.