frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

Is it possible to apply same day ILR non eea

Is it possible to apply for a same day ILR for a non eea spouse? i have been on residence visa for 10 years and we both are working
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
You cannot use the premium service if you are applying for an European Economic Area (EEA) residence card or permanent residence card.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
would it matter if my husband don't want to apply for PR but i do?
would it affect PR case?
If you can show evidence of 5 years as a family member of an EEA national exercising treaty rights, you are able to make your application but you will need to submit your husband's supporting documents.
Applying for a document certifying permanent residency for your husband is not mandatory.
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that's goo dto know - thanks
what are your charges to prepare the application?
We do not take instructions here to make immigration applications. You need to contact the OISC for advisers in your area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to advise the list of documents required for application?thanks
We can not give advice on supporting documents for an immigration application.
I wish you well in your application. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
undersstood - thanks for all the answers
You are welcome
Could you take a moment to click rate please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it doesn't give me option any more - i already rated yesterday
OK. Thank you.