How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I have send documents certifying permanent residency but i

Customer Question

i have send documents certifying permanent residency but i have no payslips from 2002 till 2006 i was being provided accomodation by employeer and food as well sometimes i used to work few hours and my friends gave me support coz of the operation i could not do work
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Have you explained all this to the Home Office when you submitted your initial application? You may need legal advice to make the necessary representation to the Home Office. Unfortunately we cannot provide legal advice on here. You can find a legal adviser in your area from the OISC register at
I hope this helps
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.