How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am currently putting together some paper work spousal

This answer was rated:

Hi I am currently putting together some paper work for a spousal visa for my wife... just two major questions
A) I had a property viewer come and see the three roomed apartment that I live in with two siblings... He told us that 4 and a 1/2 people can occupy the premises. Hence the arrangment should be I sleep in one with my brother, my wife sleeps in another with my sister sibling and my daughter has a room to herself... will this work if put on paper?
B) I earn 21000 per annum, have 3 relatives who have agreed to step in to cover the remaining needed £1400.. will this also be accepted?
Victor (London)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
The promise of support from third party is not permissible to meet the financial requirement. However, a gift from third party can be a source of cash savings held by the applicant or spouse provided that the money has been held for at least 6 months prior to the date of application and is under the control of the applicant or their spouse.
You can combine income and cash savings. The amount of cash savings you will need to make up your earning is £19,500.
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you