How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 768
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am a british citizen, I applied mother who is 78years

Customer Question

I am a british citizen, I applied for my mother who is 78years for resident permit since 2006, i have been to see my MP without any luck.The house she was living in got burnt down in Nov 2009.Am I going to reapply or what:?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
Your question is not clear. Could you clarify please so that I can assist you.