How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7664
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I am Michael. I went to UK in the month of

Customer Question

Hello!!!I am Michael. I went to UK in the month of November 2015 on a business Trip. I still have this six months visa valid to go since it's just February. I'm very interested in taking a music degree in London. I have took some courses earlier in Chennai , India and that's where I'm basically from but I have started a business in New Delhi, So, how what all the things that I have to get an student visa to UK? Is it easy for me to get since I have already been to UK? Can you please help me on this? I really want to do music course in London.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
HiIs it a degree level course that you wish to study? Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes sir
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I wish to get a degree level course in London.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are yeti you there sir?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I mean are you there?
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I am on my way in to work and will be able to answer at about 9.45.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I will be waiting for your reply. Your guidance is very important so i do things correctly.
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
If you propose to come to the UK in order to study then you would be looking at applying for a tier 4 adult student visa.
The government web page on this is here:
The eligibility criteria is outlined on the following page:
You should start by finding a course that you wish to study that meets the requirements under the heading “your course” on the above link. Once you have applied and been accepted for studies your education provider (i.e University/college) will provide you with a confirmation of acceptance of studies letter. You will need this to apply for your visa.
On the above links you will see how you can apply and it’s very important that you ensure that you submit the required documents in order to get the visa. You will see that these are also outlined on the links.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you sir for your guidance. Let me go thru the links that you have sent and will get back to you as earliest. Thanks again Sir!!!
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. Please do reply when ready.
Please also leave feedback.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will surely write the feedback once I know what exactly to do sir, I will come back to you for some more questions and I will give the rating once I get my answers sir.
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.