How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
we wish to marry i am a widower and she is asingle woman both free to marry i have filed notery and got foreign office approval have sent her all docs stamped with seal for apostileforphillipines i am 87 yeare old she is 55 yeare oldwould come as carer housekeeper with view to marriage
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i sent her £1000 which she spent half getting her marriage annulled i paid local solicitor £180-00aug 2014
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Can you please tell me whether you are asking how much the application fee for a fiance visa is or whether you are asking how much you should pay a solicitor to act in preparing the application itself?Tom