How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 843
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

There, I'm a Chinese with Italian identity card and permit

Customer Question

Hello there, I'm a Chinese with Italian identity card and permit of stay, do I need a Visa to go to the UK for tourism?
One more question(please answer in detail), if I would like to work in the uk and apply for EEA family permit (my husband is Italian and we got married in London) to work in London, but he doesn't live in the uk, is that a problem? What document do we need to prepare in that case?
Many thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 years ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Under EU law, there is unconditional right of admission and residence for an initial period of 3 months for all EU citizens and their family members. You may have to apply for a family permit. *********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.