How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 880
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am currently on a Tier 2(General) visa and my residence

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am currently on a Tier 2(General) visa and my residence permit states no public funds.
I have an offer to do a Subject Knowledge Enhancement Course , fully funded by NCTL(National College of Teaching and Leadership). NCTL is sponsored by Department Of Education.
Does this come under public funds for immigration purposes? I appreciate your clarification. Thank You.
Satish Kumar.
Hello Thank you for your enquiry No it doesn't. A list of public funds can be found at **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the clarification. This improves my confidence to accept this offer. Thank You.