How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My daughter was born in 2007 In the UK. I am German and her

This answer was rated:

My daughter was born in 2007 In the UK. I am German and her dad is French. We split in 2010 and have no contact. Can I apply for a British passport for my daughter?? I have lived and worked in the UK for 14 years. I am now married to a British man.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.If you have permanent residency status in the UK then your daughter may be entitled. Otherwise your daughter would only be eligible to register as a British citizen when she is 10 years old and has lived in the UK for the first 10 years of her life and has not been out of the UK for more than 90 days in any one of the 10 years. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
HelloI hope you are able to rate.
I have answered your question. Can you rate it please.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you