How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswerKM Your Own Question
JustAnswerKM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 42
Experience:  Court of Protection, civil litigation, divorce and inheritance
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
JustAnswerKM is online now

I have asked a question already do i need to be a registered

Customer Question

i have asked a question already do i need to be a registered sponsor to sponsor a worker to come to uk to work for me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon The short answer is yes. You will need to apply for a sponsorship licence to sponsor foreign workers to work in the UK.You can do this online, please use the link below: Best of luck, Kind regards Krystel *Please rate my answer so I can be credited for it.