How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 834
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

The company I work to transfer me to the UK from

This answer was rated:

The company I work for wants to transfer me to the UK from Canada but I have a criminal record; will I get turned back?
HelloThank you for your enquiry. You will also be subjected to General Grounds for Refusal. This means that even if you qualify under the relevant immigration category there may be other reasons such as criminal convictions which will result in a refusal of visa into the UK. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To whom and/or where should I contact to acquire a more definite response?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HelloI am happy to answer further questions if you would be so kind to rate the first answer. Thank you.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you