James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

Good Afternoon I married my Bangladeshi husband 4 years ago. He originally came over on h

Customer Question

Good Afternoon
I married my Bangladeshi husband 4 years ago. He originally came over on his brothers passport and used his brothers name. He went back voluntarily and I fought to get him back over. He was granted a visa which expired and has now been refused as the marriage has broken down. I have 2 special needs young adults. On Saturday he called the police at 6.30am and told them he was suicidal We had the police knocking on our bedroom doors and 6.45 to wake us up and to inform us that they were taking him to hospital. He was released from hospital as they said it was a panic attack. He is unpredictable. Grooming my daughter for her to talk to me and change my mind to help him get a visa. His family has been texting me saying that they need my help etc., He is appealing against the decision but I feel I cannot have him in the house. How can I have him removed from the house. The mortgage is in my name and I pay on the bills from my account. He only pays me about £300-£400 when he
Category: Immigration Law
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details firstAre you willing to start divorce proceedings?Has he ever been violent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am willing to start divorce proceedings but because I only work part time need to watch my budget as I need to be home for Katie & Tom
No he has not been violent just unpredictable in his behaviour
He has signed a disclaimer to any rights of my property or belongings etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Katie is Autistic and has complex and moderate learning difficulties and Tom has severe learning difficulties and severe oral and verbal Dyspraxia. They cannot be left at home on there own and that is why I cannot work full time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Clare
Are you there?
My apologies for the delayHow old are the children?