How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My question is, I reside in the UK from 1998 and I'm spanish

This answer was rated:

my question is, I reside in the UK from 1998 and I'm spanish citizen and born in Ghana and i want to apply visa for my spouse to come and join me in the UK. Though I'm about to visit Ghana soon, please how can I procces this application?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.An EEA citizen working in the UK would be regarded as a qualified person because he/she is EEA exercising treaty rights as a worker. A family member of an EEA citizen is entitled to join their EEA spouse who is exercising treaty rights in the UK. That being said, you would need to apply for an EEA family permit to enable your spouse join you in the UK. Applications for a family permit must be made online. You must also provide all the necessary evidence to show that you are a qualified person and that your relationship is durable. Details of where to send supporting documents are provided once an application has been submitted. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you