How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I'm a father of a 16 years old girl who's was born in Caracas

Customer Question

I'm a father of a 16 years old girl who's was born in Caracas Venezuela, she's is living there and I'm living in the UK, I'm a British Citizen, her Mother and I never got married, I need help filling the FORM MN1
Application for registration of a child under 18 as a British citizen.
My question is, where shall or can I got to find someone who could help me to fill in this form? any help will be very much appreciated...thank you...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. The best place would be your local Citizen Advice Bureau. They should be able to assist you for free. Otherwise you may wish to seek legal advice from a list of regulated adviser from Please I would be grateful if you remember to rate before you leave. Thank you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiAlternatively we may be able to assist you if you specify what you need to know.Clare